We are engagers: turning and focusing outward toward our community. We are learners: listening to what our community tells us and acting intentionally to achieve our objectives. We are stewards: defending our shared values, using vital resources responsibly, and working collaboratively with our partners to prepare for the future. Learn more about the values that drive our work and the library Bill of Rights, the Freedom to Read and the Freedom to View policies.
David J. Seleb, email@example.com, 708.697.6911
Jim Madigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6909
Effectiveness and Impact Managers
- Communication Services: Jodi Kolo, email@example.com
- Community Resources: Robert Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Initiatives Managers
- Digital Services: Eric Battaglia, email@example.com
- Materials Services: Elizabeth Marszalik, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Services: Lori Pulliam, email@example.com
Experience and Initiatives Assistant Managers
- Adult and Teen Services: Alexandra Skinner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Branch and Access Services: Martyn Churchouse, email@example.com
- Children's Services: Jennifer Norborg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Materials Services: Kathleen Spale, email@example.com
- Special Collections: Leigh Tarullo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Services: Sedra Taylor, email@example.com
Have you met...
To learn more about a few of the dedicated, creative people who serve Oak Park, just click on their name here.