Attention: All buildings will be closed Monday, September 1, for Labor Day. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, September 2. Always open @ oppl.org.
Eligibility for Full Member Benefits
The following are eligible for an Oak Park Public Library library card and full service benefits:
- Residents of Oak Park who hold current Oak Park Public Library cards.
- Non-residents who pay Oak Park property taxes who have been issued Oak Park Public Library cards in accordance with provisions of Illinois law.
- Officers of Oak Park businesses who have been issued Oak Park Public Library cards in accordance with Illinois law.
- Non-residents of Oak Park who have purchased library cards at the annual fee set by the Oak Park Public Library Board of Trustees.
- Non-resident teachers who are employed by District 97 and District 200.
- Short-term residents of Oak Park who have been issued temporary courtesy cards.
- Employees of the Oak Park Public Library who have been issued staff library cards.