Woohoo! School's Out! It's time to play in the sun. Don't you hate it when you're at the pool, and they make everyone get out for a pool break?
Just tuck a book into your beach bag and you're all set. Or, when you are on a l-o-n-g car trip, and the scenery is really b-o-r-i-n-g? Take an audio book, a paperback, or a graphic novel with you and the miles will fly by.
Here are my top 5 picks for awesome NONFICTION books:
1. Not-For-Parents Travel Book: Cool Stuff to Know About Every Country in the World by Michael DuBois. Did you know yo-yo's were invented in Greece more than 3,000 years ago? This book is filled with quirky, fun facts.
2. The Big Book of Everything Manga by Christopher Hart. Are you ready for hours of fun? Learn how to draw all your favorite Manga characters.
3. Ultimate Weird but True by National Geographic. If you like world records, you'll love all this fascinating trivia and eye-popping photos. See a car that drives underwater, or discover that a bee flies higher than an eagle!
4. How Big is It? A Big Book All About Bigness by Ben Hillman. Fascinating photos about everything that is large about the world.
5. Life-Size Aquarium by Teruyuki Komiya. The photos feature the actual size of animals, along with fun facts. This close-up perspective of your favorite animals will wow your senses.