All April: no fines, no returns, no fooling!
To help ease the transition to a new catalog this April, we are encouraging you to hang on to your materials, with no fines accrued during April. Learn more.
Regular loan periods for Oak Park Public Library materials
- Books, audiobooks, magazines: 3 weeks.
- Compact discs (CDs): 3 weeks.
- DVDs and Blu-Rays.
- Movies: 1 week.
TV series: 2 weeks.
- Ebooks: 3 weeks, expire automatically; can be returned early.
Regular limits for Oak Park Public Library materials
- Physical items: 200.
- Ebooks: 5 per platform. Review available platforms.
- Requests: 30.
Regular fines for Oak Park Public Library materials
- DVDs, Blu-Rays: $1 a day.
- All other items: $.25 a day.
- Cash, checks and major credit cards accepted, in person and online.
- Fines of $50 or more suspend an account and are sent to an external collection agency.