Your Oak Park Public Library card gives you access to items via SWAN, a multi-type library consortium of 77 public, special, and academic libraries with a combined collection of 1.4 million unique titles and 7.9 million volumes that grows larger every day. Search the SWAN catalog now.
Not in the SWAN catalog?
For items not found or not available in the SWAN catalog, we can help Oak Park Public Library cardholders find the best way to fufill their requests.
Want to make a request? Call us at 708.452.3480 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your library bar code number
- Title you are requesting
- Name of author/performer
- Format preference (book, CD, DVD, audiobook, other)
- If you want the library purchase this item
- If you are willing to pay a $5 out-of-state request fee
- Your Oak Park pickup location: Main Library, Dole Branch, Maze Branch
- Any additional information you want to share