Jump to navigation
Returns, Limits, Fines
Regular loan periods for Oak Park Public Library materials
- Books, audiobooks, magazines: 3 weeks
- Compact discs (CDs): 3 weeks
- DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Movies: 1 week
TV series: 2 weeks
- Ebooks: 3 weeks, expire automatically; can be returned early
Regular limits for Oak Park Public Library materials
Regular fines for Oak Park Public Library materials
- DVDs, Blu-ray Discs: $1 a day
- All other items: $.25 a day
- Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted, in person and online.
- Fines of $50 or more suspend an account and are sent to an external collection agency.