Zinio puts your favorite digital magazines in the palm of your hand as soon as they're published, offering unlimited access to popular magazines with no holds or checkout periods.
How do I get started?
- Browse magazines through the library Zinio web portal.
- Create your library Zinio account to check out magazines.
- Check out magazines by clicking on the cover.
- Choose either to "Start Reading" or "Keep Browsing."
- Use the Zinio for Libraries app for iPad or Android to download magazines to mobile device.
- Visit the library Zinio web portal and click the link to Create An Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Oak Park Public Library card number and information.
- Click the Create Account button to finish. You will receive a welcome email confirming your account.
- The Zinio for Libraries app is currently only available for iPad and Android. Download the Zinio commercial app for iPhone, Nook HD/HD+, Windows 8, or Blackberry Playbook.
- Older versions of the Nook, other than the HD or HD+, will not download the app.
- To download the app for Kindle Fire/Fire HD, you will need use these download instructions until the app is available in the Kindle app store.
I can't log in, what can I do?
- Have you ever logged in to SWAN? Do that first, then create your PIN.
- Has your library card expired? Renew your library card at any library location to access all of our online tools.
- Contact Zinio online support. They will respond to requests within 24-48 hours.
- Contact us. We are always happy to help!
What magazines are available?
- We currently subscribe to 83 titles in the popular areas of lifestyle, parenting, business, sports, travel, and more.
- Current issues and back issues as of September 1, 2013 are available.
- Select "Email me when the next issue is available" if you would notification for your favorite magazines.
- Email your subscription suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.