Jump to navigation
Built just for Oak Park
- cloudLibrary offers a customized ebook and audiobook collection just for Oak Park cardholders.
- Read from anywhere, anytime on smartphones, tablets, ereaders, Kindle Fire, and PC/Mac.
- Download the app for your device or computer.
- Questions? Access cloudLibrary support.
- Log in with your unique library card number and PIN.
- Is this your first time logging in to SWAN? Did you create a PIN?
- Is your card expired? Renew it at any library location.
Finding what you want
- The home page displays bookshelves customized for you.
- Title, author or keyword search from the box in the upper right corner of the home page.
- If you prefer to see only titles currently available for checkout, select "Filters" > "Available Now" at the top of the page.
- Most publishers do not offer unlimited, simultaneous access to titles, so some titles will require you to place a hold for later availability.
- Don't see a book you're looking for? Unfortunately, not every book has been made available as an ebook by its publisher, and some titles are not offered to libraries for lending.
- Different materials may be available in other library digital collections.
- Keep ebooks for up to three weeks.
- Borrow and place a hold on up to five titles at one time.
- When a title becomes available, you'll receive an email and have 72 hours to check out the item.
- Yes, you can return titles early.
- Go to the My Books tab.
- Find the ebook to return, then click the Return button.
- Currently, you cannot renew titles, but you can check out the same title again once the loan expires.
- Get answers to many common questions.
- Contact us. We are always happy to help! So we can best help you, please share:
- Library card number.
- Title(s) of problem download(s).
- Make and model of mobile device.
- Operating system.
- Internet browser and version.
- Steps to reproduce the problem.
- Exact text of any error message.
- URL(s) of any error page(s).