Get answers to your questions
- Press 2 for library hours
- Press 3 for account support, renewals
- Press 4 for reference and nonfiction
- Press 5 for fiction, movies, and music
- Press 6 for children's services
- Press 7 for teen services
- Press 8 for a staff directory
- Press 0 for an operator
Call a service desk directly (during open hours)
- At Main Library: 708.452.3480
- At Dole Branch: 708.386.9032
- At Maze Branch: 708.386.4751
Ask us to find or purchase materials not in the catalog
Any Oak Park resident with a valid library card can make a request. Learn more about interlibrary loans and purchases.
Contact library staff
- Executive Director David J. Seleb, email@example.com, 708.697.6911
- Assistant Director for Administrative Services Jim Madigan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6909
- Meet more library staff.
Contact library trustees
Tell us about your experience
We continuously welcome your opinions and suggestions. Take our survey.
Tell us your story
Has the library touched your life? We'd love to hear it! Let's get started.
Let's get social
All of the library's social media channels are intended to help users engage with the Oak Park Public Library community. We encourage everyone to share thoughts and ideas. We reserve the right to remove individual posts and posters that include spam, profanity, off-topic comments, and personal attacks. We also encourage sharing information about community resources and events as long as posts do not directly ask followers to donate financially to a fundraiser or other non-community entity or share information irrelevant to the Oak Park Public Library community.