Give online and in person
Gifts to the Oak Park Public Library touch thousands of lives each year. The library is supported by the Oak Park community and individual donors. Your generousity makes it possible for us to continue to provide the community with the highest quality resources, services, spaces and experiences that directly engage people of all ages. You can give at any time, in person and online:
- Online via E-PAY, a safe and secure electronic payment program offered through the Illinois State Treasurer's office
- Online, in person and by mail through funds managed by the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation
- In person at any library location
Make a difference through a dedicated fund
Your planned gift or bequest can help ensure that your library can continue to respond to the everchanging expectations of your community, offering the best resources, services and programming to all of Oak Park. The following library funds are managed by the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation. To learn more, contact Executive Director David Seleb (firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6911) or Assistant Director Jim Madigan (email@example.com, 708.697.6909).
- Helen M. Harrison Endowed Book Fund: established by long-time library loyalist Helen Harrison for new books and materials. Give now >
- Fallon Family Fund: Helping us deliver cutting-edge projects and resources for all of our community's children. Give now >
- Bernard and Cecilia Sinkevitch Fund: ongoing support for building our collections. Give now >
- Scoville-Hutchinson Library Fund: scholarship support for professional development, helping library employees earn a Master's of Library Science degree. Give now >
- Oak Park Public Library Capital Fund: helping support building and capital needs, and since July 2011 including former library trustee's Ina Ostertag Scholarship Fund. Give now >
- H. Spencer Green Trust: an unrestricted fund bringing special projects to our community. Give now >
- Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund: ongoing support for building community bridges and the greater good of the library. Give now >
Honor and memorial gifts
Remember loved ones, long-time neighbors and friends. Honor milestones including birthdays, graduations and anniversaries. By making a gift, you can specify a specific subject area, and choose to name who you are honoring and you as the donor, on a permanent bookplate. To learn more, contact Executive Director David Seleb (firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6911) or Assistant Director Jim Madigan (email@example.com, 708.697.6909).