Jump to navigation
Engage with your neighbors
Library-led book groups
- NEW! New Moms Book Club is a quarterly book group especially for new parents. Ditch the "mom guilt" and join other adults to keep exploring and discussing your interests.
- NEW! Books and Brews is an opportunity for anyone age 21+ to meet new friends, discuss new books, and enjoy some drinks at Beer Club, 1026 North Blvd., Oak Park.
- NEW! BYOBook is a relaxed meet-up where we share what we're reading and get ideas on what to read next.
- Brown Bag is a lunchtime mystery lover's book group. Pack your own lunch and join us to discuss these suspenseful stories.
- Detection by Daylight is devoted to reading and discussing detective mysteries in series and non-series form. Bring your lunch (if you like), enjoy cookies and coffee on us, and engage in great discussions.
- Lives They Lived helps readers gain insight into the world of extraordinary individuals, and perhaps our own existence and the human condition at
- More Than a Month strives to enrich understanding of a complex, historical legacy and to widen knowledge about the scope of black history.
- Read & Reflect shares a thoughtful selection of nonfiction titles ripe for meaningful discussion.
- Words on Wednesday inspires stimulating conversation about fiction and nonfiction titles.