Digital learning, tailored just for Oak Park
Throughout 2015, we've been listening and learning more about how you learn about technology at the library. As a result, we're now offering new opportunities for you to learn digital and technical skills with us. In-person offerings include:
- Workshops for hands-on discovery with new tools. See sidebar for details and to register.
- Tech Club for fun group and social learning experiences. See sidebar for details.
- Learning Labs for 30 minutes of one-on-one assistance. Appointments required; see form on this page.
- Dedicated Tech Aides for answering basic computer and printing questions during peak use times on the Main Library's Third Floor. Learn more about using WiFi, computers, and printing at the library.
Learning Labs at the Main Library
- Use the online form below to reserve your space. We will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Available Fridays beginning September 18 in the Main Library's Third Floor Computer Classroom.
- Further explore topics from library tech workshops, or other tech topics of your choice.
- Device repair not available.
Get one-on-one help at Main
Learning Labs at Dole Branch and Maze Branch
- Call at least 24 hours ahead of time to reserve your space.
- Available only for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available Mondays from 1 to 3 pm at Maze Branch. Call 708.386.4751.
- Available Fridays from 2 to 4 pm at Dole Branch. Call 708.386.9032.
- Bring your laptop or tablet, or use a library computer.