Digital learning, tailored just for Oak Park
Come learn new skills at your library. In-person offerings include:
- Workshops for hands-on discovery with new tools. See sidebar for details and to register.
- Learning Labs for 30 minutes of one-on-one assistance. Appointments required; see form on this page.
- Technology Assistants to answer basic computer and printing questions on the Main Library's third floor.
- Learn more about using WiFi, computers, and printing at the library.
Learning Labs at the Main Library
- Available by appointment (see form below) on the Main Library's Third Floor.
- We will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Further explore topics from library tech workshops, or other tech topics of your choice.
- Device repair not available.
- Your appointment will be scheduled in the order in which it is received.
Get one-on-one help at Main
Learning Labs at Dole Branch and Maze Branch
- Call at least 24 hours ahead of time to reserve your space.
- Available only for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available Mondays from 1 to 3 pm at Maze Branch. Call 708.386.4751.
- Available Fridays from 2 to 4 pm at Dole Branch. Call 708.386.9032.
- Bring your laptop or tablet, or use a library computer.