Drop in 5-8pm for help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This crucial document is your first step in the financial aid process.
Bring your tax forms/your parents tax forms and sit down at a computer. A financial aid professional will be available to answer any financial aid questions and help you complete your FAFSA at no charge.
You will need the following information about the student and parents (for dependent students):
* Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number if student is not a US citizen.
* Records of income, such as income earned from work and business, child support paid or received and any other untaxed income. If you have them, refer to the W-2 Forms or Federal Income Tax Return 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ.
* Information about assets, such as savings, certificates of deposit, stock options, bonds, 529 plans and other college savings programs; and investment real estate, business and farm.
* Driver's license number, if you have one.
* Dates of birth.
* Month and year of marriage, separation, divorce or other change in marital status.