Digital learning, tailored just for Oak Park
Throughout 2015, we've been listening and learning more about how you learn about technology at the library. As a result, we're now offering new opportunities for you to learn digital and technical skills at the library. In-person offerings include:
- Workshops for hands-on discovery with new tools (see sidebar for details and to register)
- Tech Club for fun group and social learning experiences (see sidebar for details)
- Learning Labs for 30 minutes of one-on-one assistance (appointments required, device repair not available.)
Learning Labs at the Main Library
- Use this online form to reserve your space. We will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Available beginning Friday, September 18 in the Main Library's Third Floor Computer Classroom.
- Further explore topics from library tech workshops, or other tech topics of your choice.
Get one-on-one help at Main
Learning Labs at Dole Branch and Maze Branch
- Call at least 24 hours ahead of time to reserve your space.
- Available Mondays from 1-3 pm, at Maze Branch. Call 708.386.4751.
- Available Fridays from 2-4 pm, at Dole Branch. Call 708.386.9032.
- Bring your laptop, tablet, or use a library computer.