Thank you to everyone who donates to, volunteers, and shops at the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's Annual Book Fair, held in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park.
Where to donate materials for this year's fair
- Through July 21, drop off donations ONLY at the Main Library, at any service desk.
- From July 22 through August 2, drop off donations at Oak Park and River Forest High School, Scoville South Hall entrance. Any items dropped off at the high school before July 22 will be discarded.
What's at the fair? What do proceeds support?
The fair typically offers more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. With funds raised, the Friends continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning and community connections. More about giving to the library >
Materials donations accepted at the Main Library
- All year long, donated materials (including books, movies, and music in sellable condition) are accepted ONLY at the Main Library.
- During open hours, bring materials to any service desk.
- You can also call ahead to have us meet you outside to help you bring in your materials.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Not accepted: magazines, textbooks, and condensed texts (such as Reader's Digest).