Support the library with your gently used books, movies, and music! All year long, donations are accepted only at the Main Library for the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's annual book fair. Learn more about donating materials to support the library.
Giving to support literacy, learning, and community connections
Your loyalty and support helps us reach deeper in our community, supporting literacy, learning and community connections in and around Oak Park.
Give in person at any library location; securely online through E-Pay, offered through the Illinois State Treasurer's office; and through the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation, which manages these library funds, each with its own focus and purpose:
- Helen M. Harrison Endowed Book Fund: Established by long-time library loyalist Helen Harrison for new books and materials. Give now >
- Fallon Family Fund: Helping us deliver cutting-edge projects and resources for all of our community's children. Give now >
- Bernard and Cecilia Sinkevitch Fund: Ongoing support for building our collections. Give now >
- Scoville-Hutchinson Library Fund: Scholarship support for professional development, helping library employees earn a Master of Library Science degree. Give now >
- Oak Park Public Library Capital Fund: Helping support building and capital needs, and since July 2011 including the Ina Ostertag Scholarship Fund, which honors a former library trustee. Give now >
- H. Spencer Green Trust: An unrestricted fund bringing special projects to our community. Give now >
- Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund: Ongoing support for building community bridges. Give now >
Honor loved ones and personal milestones
Remember loved ones, long-time neighbors and friends. Honor milestones including birthdays, graduations, and anniversaries. By making a gift, you can choose a subject area, and name who you are honoring, on a permanent bookplate.