Support literacy, learning, and community connections
When you choose to give locally, your loyalty and support helps the library reach deeper in our community, supporting literacy, learning and community connections in and around Oak Park. All donations are tax deductible. Give in person, securely online (through the Illinois State Treasurer's office), and through dedicated funds managed by the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation.
- Helen M. Harrison Endowed Book Fund: Established by long-time library loyalist Helen Harrison for new books and materials. Give now.
- Fallon Family Fund: Helping deliver cutting-edge projects and resources for all of our community's children. Give now.
- Bernard and Cecilia Sinkevitch Fund: Ongoing support for building collections. Give now.
- Scoville-Hutchinson Library Fund: Scholarship support for professional development, helping library employees earn a Master of Library Science degree. Give now.
- Oak Park Public Library Capital Fund: For building and capital needs. Since July 2011 includes the Ina Ostertag Scholarship Fund, which honors a former library trustee. Give now.
- H. Spencer Green Trust: An unrestricted fund bringing special projects to our community. Give now.
- Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund: Ongoing support for building community bridges. Give now.
Honor loved ones and personal milestones
Remember loved ones, long-time neighbors and friends. Honor milestones including birthdays, graduations, and anniversaries. By making a gift, you can choose a subject area and name who you are honoring on a bookplate.