Support literacy, learning, and community connection
When you give locally, you choose to share a gift that nurtures ideas and spreads knowledge in and around Oak Park. You support the freedom to read, to learn, and to grow. Your local loyalty and generosity helps a 113-year-old institution, dedicated to literacy and community connection, continue to be free and accessible to all.
- Give in person at any library location and securely online through E-Pay, the Illinois State Treasurer's office.
- You can also give through the following dedicated funds managed by the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation:
- Helen M. Harrison Endowed Book Fund: Established by long-time library loyalist Helen Harrison for new books and materials. Give now.
- Fallon Family Fund: Helping deliver cutting-edge projects and resources for all of our community's children. Give now.
- Bernard and Cecilia Sinkevitch Fund: Ongoing support for building collections. Give now.
- Scoville-Hutchinson Library Fund: Scholarship support for professional development, helping library employees earn a Master of Library Science degree. Give now.
- Oak Park Public Library Capital Fund: For building and capital needs. Since July 2011 includes the Ina Ostertag Scholarship Fund, which honors a former library trustee. Give now.
- H. Spencer Green Trust: An unrestricted fund bringing special projects to our community. Give now.
- Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund: Ongoing support for building community bridges. Give now.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and keep Oak Park’s center of information, local history, and civic engagement strong, contact Executive Director David J. Seleb (firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6911) or Deputy Director Jim Madigan (email@example.com,708.697.6909). All donations are tax deductible.
Honor loved ones and personal milestones
Remember loved ones, long-time neighbors, and friends. Honor milestones including birthdays, graduations, and anniversaries. By making a gift, you can choose a subject area and name who you are honoring on a bookplate. Contact us now.