View Larger Map 
Maze Branch Library
845 Gunderson Ave., Oak Park, IL 60304
P 708.386.4751 | F 708.386.0023
Branch Services Manager Lori Pulliam
Get in touch 
Monday-Thursday: 10 am-9 pm
Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: 1 pm-6 pm
All closings 
More about Maze Branch Library
- The 7,632-square-foot space offers a wide range of materials. Outside, the inviting landscape includes a butterfly garden and a reading plaza with commemorative bricks.
- Six computers offer Internet access and Microsoft Office software. One Internet Express computer is available for people who do not have an Oak Park Public Library card. Black and white printing is available from desktop computers. Three laptops are available for onsite use - learn more about our public computers and WiFi .
- We host events for children, families and adults, including one-on-one computer help , by reservation for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- You can apply for an Oak Park Public Library card with us, and use it at any library in the SWAN consortium .
- A meeting room is available for public use; learn more about Maze Branch meeting room rental .  We also offer a study room; call us 24 hours in advance at 708.386.4751 to make a reservation.
- A photocopier is available for public use, and produces color and black and white copies. The machine accepts coins, bills or copy cards. Just ask us in person for help, and for current copy fees.
- Learn more about Maze Branch history .