The Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's 46th Annual Book Fair is scheduled for July 29 and 30, 2016, in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School , 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park.
The fair typically offers more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. Many materials sold at the fair are donated by the general public. With funds raised, the Friends  continue a tradition that supports programming such as summer reading for kids , the Annual Barbara Ballinger Lecture , and spring and fall Folk Music Concert Series. 
Donate materials at the Main Library all year long
- Material donations of sellable books, movies, music are accepted at the Main Library only all year long.
- Textbooks and condensed texts (such as Reader's Digest) are not accepted.
Volunteer before, during, and after the fair
- Before the sale, volunteers help sort materials, which happens at the high school.
- During the sale, volunteers help at the counters (people who bill customers) and as cashiers. Others are in charge of restocking and moving materials.
- Have a question? Email the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org .