Thank you to all our loyal supporters, shoppers and volunteers for another great book fair in 2013
The 43rd Annual Book Fair was held Friday, Aug. 2, and Saturday, Aug. 3, in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School . The fair offered more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. With funds raised, the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library  continues its tradition of helping the library benefit and engage all of Oak Park.
Donate for the 2014 fair
- Materials sold at the fair are donated by the general public
- Accepted books, records, videos, audiotapes, and other materials must be in sellable condition
- Items can be dropped off at any time of the year at the Main Library
- The Friends cannot accept textbooks and condensed texts (such the Reader's Digest)
Volunteer before, during or after the book fair
Each year before the sale, volunteers help sort many generously donated items.
- Before the sale, volunteers help sort materials
- During the sale, volunteers help at the counters (people who bill customers) and as cashiers. Others are in charge of restocking and moving materials
- Once the sale is over, more help is needed to clear the high school cafeteria