The Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's 46th Annual Book Fair is scheduled for July 29 and 30, 2016, in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School , 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park. The fair typically offers more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. With funds raised, the Friends  continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning and community connections.
Donate July 18-25 at the high school
- No donations will be accepted at the high school before July 18.
Donate year-round at the Main Library
- Materials accepted anytime of the year only at the Main Library.
- During open hours, bring your materials to any service desk. You can also call ahead to have us meet you outside or in the parking garage to help you bring in your materials.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Accepted: sellable books, movies, and music.
- Not accepted: magazines, textbooks, and condensed texts (such as Reader's Digest).
Volunteer before, during, and after the fair
- Before the sale, volunteers help sort materials, which happens at the high school.
- During the sale, volunteers help as counters (people who bill customers) and cashiers. Others help restock and move materials.
- Have a question? Email the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org .