The Friends of the Oak Park Public Library's 46th Annual Book Fair is scheduled for July 29 and 30, 2016, in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School , 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park. The fair typically offers more than 100,000 books in every conceivable category. With funds raised, the Friends  continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning and community connections.
Donate anytime at Main Library
- Materials accepted anytime of year only at the Main Library.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Accepted: sellable books, movies, and music.
- Not accepted: magazines, textbooks, and condensed texts (such as Reader's Digest).
Volunteer before, during, and after the fair
- Before the sale, volunteers help sort materials, which happens at the high school.
- During the sale, volunteers help at the counters (people who bill customers) and as cashiers. Others are in charge of restocking and moving materials.
- Have a question? Email the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org .