Summer vacation is the perfect time for big adventures, right? Trips to ride the roller coasters at Great America or to climb the Sleeping Bear Dunes can be scary and fun all at the same time.
But my favorite summer adventures are the safe kind--and almost always come between the covers of a book! This year some of my favorite series have new books which are jam-packed with the excitement I
love. I’ll be catching up with these thrilling reads on the beach this summer:
- The Serpent’s Shadow  (Kane Chronicles #3)
- The Dead of Night  (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers #3)
- Geronimo Stilton Saves the Olympics  (Geronimo Stilton #10)
Look out for more wild rides with these titles, both out October 2:
- The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus Book #3)
- Tales From a Not-So-Smart Know-It-All  (Dork Diaries #5)
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER ADVENTURE STORY?