6th Annual Smartypants Trivia Night: Saturday, March 14, 6:15pm to 10:15pm, Main Library
Join us for this annual library fundraiser supporting the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund, an open fund managed by the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation that is used for building bridges between the library and the community.
What you need to know before you register:
- Admission is $50 per person and includes two drink tickets. Snacks provided. Cash bar.
- Space is limited. 21 teams of up to six people per team will be accepted.
- Team costumes are encouraged but not required. Judges will award a prize for "best team costume."
- Register (scroll down) with a team name and credit card.
How the evening works:
- Arrive early. Doors open at 6:15 pm. Trivia starts promptly at 7 pm.
- Teams will compete in five rounds of general trivia.
- Each team will receive a booklet to write in answers, which are graded and recorded.
- No outside resource materials or electronic devices (cell phones, tablets) may be used.
- All determinations made by Smartypants judges are final.
- At the end of the evening, the three top scoring teams will be awarded prizes.