We use a lot of music in our weekly sensory storytime for kids with special needs. We don't always use the same songs every time, but we make sure to do finger plays, gross motor dance songs and following the direction songs every week. These are our favorite songs to use, and we play them the most!
- Drivin' In My Car - Ralph Colvert
- How Many Ways - Kimbo
- Hokey Pokey - Old Town School of Folk Music
- We Are the Dinosaurs - Laurie Berkner
- Silly Dance Contest - Jim Gill
- Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi
- Bean Bag Rock - Kimbo
- These Are My Glasses - Laurie Berkner
Click on the cover to visit 8tracks.com and listen to the songs.