Zinio puts you your favorite digital magazines in the palm of your hand as soon as they're published, offering unlimited access to popular magazines with no holds or checkout periods. You can stream and download onto your computer and mobile device with a Zinio Reader app.
Read Digital Services Librarian Gretchen's take on what makes Zinio great > 
How do I get started?
- Browse magazines through the library Zinio web portal 
- Create your library Zinio account to check out magazines (more below)
- Check out magazines by clicking on the cover
- Create a free Zinio.com account to read magazines online
- Download the Zinio Reader app to download magazines to your computer or mobile device
Creating your accounts
Using the library's free Zinio magazine subscription service requires two accounts:
1) a Library Zinio account to view the library's collection, and
2) a free Zinio.com account to read magazines online or through the Zinio Reader app.
- Visit the library Zinio web portal  and click the link to Create An Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Oak Park Public Library card number and information.
- Click the Create Account button to finish. You will receive a welcome email confirming your account.
- When you check out your first magazine in the library Zinio web portal , you will be automatically prompted to create and account or sign in.
- If you do not already have a Zinio.com account, enter your email address and password. You can use the same email and password as your Library Zinio account.
- If you already have a Zinio account, click Sign In Here. You will be able to see both magazines checked out from the library's collection and your personal paid subscriptions.
- In your Zinio.com account, your library magazine subscriptions will display in the Read tab.
- Apps are readers only, meaning you will need to return to the library's Zinio collection  to browse or to check out additional magazines.
- The Zinio app is available for PC , Mac,  iPhone , iPad , Android , Nook HD/HD+ , Windows 8 , and Blackberry Playbook .
- Older versions of the Nook, other than the HD or HD+, will not download the app.
- To download the app for Kindle Fire/Fire HD , you will need use these download instructions  until the app is available in the Kindle app store.
I can't log in, what can I do?
- Has your library card expired? Renew your library card at any library location  to access all of our online tools.
- Contact Zinio online support . They will respond to requests within 24-48 hours.
- Contact us. We are always happy to help!
What magazines are available?
- We currently subscribe to a total of 82 titles in the popular areas of lifestyle, parenting, business, sports, travel, and more. A complete list of the titles currently included in OPPL's subscription are included in the right-hand sidebar.
- Current issues and back issues as of September 1, 2013 are available.
- Select "Email me when the next issue is available" if you would notification for your favorite magazines.
- Email your subscription suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org 
Why do I need two accounts?
- By having two accounts, you can view the magazines you checked out from the library alongside any magazines you purchased through Zinio.
How do I change my Zinio.com settings?
- Use the Account Settings area of your Zinio.com account to stop receiving unwanted sample magazines, emails from Zinio.com, or to block adult content.
- Edit your colleciton to remove magazines on your comptuer and/or mobile device.
- Connect to your Zinio.com account
- Click Read at the top of the browser page
- Click Edit Your Reading List near the top of the screen
- Use the dropdown arrows to select the title of the subscription you wish to cancel
- Click the red X button to remove the issue, then click done