Zinio puts your favorite digital magazines in the palm of your hand as soon as they're published, offering access to popular magazines with no holds or checkout periods. There's also an app (iOS , Android , Windows , and Blackberry Playbook ) that enables you to read magazines offline.
What magazines are available?
- Current subscriptions to titles in the popular areas of lifestyle, parenting, health, business, sports, travel, and more (see the list in the sidebar on this page).
- Back issues of discontinued titles can still be checked out, and continue to be displayed amongst current titles.
How many titles can I check out?
- Access is unlimited. Subscribe to as many titles as you'd like, for as long as you'd like.
How do I get started?
- Create your library account. 
- Find magazines through the Zinio for Libraries web portal .
- Check out magazines by clicking on the cover.
Download the Zinio app
- Get the Zinio for Libraries app to read magazines offline: iPad | iPhone | Android | Kindle HD/HDX .
I can't log in, what can I do?
- Have you ever logged in to SWAN?  Do that first, then create your PIN .
- Has your library card expired? Renew your library card at any library location  to access all of our online tools.
- Contact Zinio's online support .