Here are just a few ideas on how you can resolve to try something new at your library this year. We hope to see you soon!
- Discover a new author. Browse what's new , or just ask us - in person and online through our web site , Facebook  or Twitter . We’re here to help!
- Download free ebooks and audiobooks. For reading on the go, our cardholders have thousands of options .
- Brush up your resume – or look for a new job. Access all we have for job seekers , including free seminars, technical classes and printed and online resources.
- Bring a child to storytime. And find more special events for kids , available at all library locations.
- Are you a teen? See what free teen fun  we have, just for you and your friends.
- Build your family tree. It's easy to access genealogy tools online.  Or register to get started in person with a genealogy class at the Main Library .
- Explore the library’s many online tools. Find great resources and full-text articles  on all kinds of subjects.
- Learn a new language. Cardholders can choose from many courses available through Mango Languages for adults and teens and MUZZY for kids .
- Listen (and keep) some new tunes and music videos. Download up to three a week from Freegal Music , and keep them forever.
- Visit a museum. A Museum Adventure Pass  provides special offers and discounts to nearly 20 unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area.
To find events at your library see our online calendar , which you can sort by event type and library location.