Music, movies, TV shows, ebooks, comics, and audiobooks are available for mobile and online access through hoopla digital – all you need is a valid Oak Park Public Library card and PIN.
- Register for an account online at the hoopla website  or through the hoopla app for your iOS  or Android  device.
- Kindle Fire HD (2015) and HDX users: open your browser on your Kindle Fire HDX device, type slideme.org  in your URL and hit go. Install SlideMe and sign up for an account. From there you can search for hoopla within SlideMe and install the app.
- You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and to enter your library card number and PIN. Need help with your PIN? 
- Browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse menu at the top of the screen.
- Search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/artist/author/etc.
- To borrow a title, click on the title's icon and then click the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found in the My Hoopla menu under "Currently Borrowed."
You can Delete a book from your device, but you will still have it checked out to your library account - See more at: http://help.overdrive.com/article/0335/How-to-return-a-downloaded-title-... 
You can Delete a book from your device, but you will still have it checked out to your library account.
What are the loan rules?
- Up to eight titles may be borrowed each calendar month:
- Television and movies: three days
- Music: seven days
- Audiobooks: 21 days.
- A title returned early is still included in your monthly lending count.
- One episode of a TV series counts as one check out.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
- No holds, no waiting. Hoopla is a simultaneous access model, which means multiple users can use any of the titles at the same time.
What else should I know?
- Currently hoopla is only supported by iOS and Android devices. It also has some Kindle Fire HD/HDX capabilities.
- If using a computer:
- You need to install a browser plug-in called Widevine Media Optimizer , a browser plugin designed for the viewing of premium video content.
- Offline viewing is not available since you will stream content in your browser.
- Use the mobile app for temporary downloading of content for offline use.
I can't log in to my account
- Have you ever logged in to SWAN ? Do that first, then create your PIN. Need help with your PIN? 
- Is your library card expired? Renew your card at any library location. 
Something is wrong with my download/streaming
- Temporary errors happen so give it another try.
- Check hoopla's Need Some Help? page  for device-specific troubleshooting information and email support seven days a week.
- Contact us.  In your message, please be sure to share:
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Exact text of any error message
- Your library card number
- Title(s) of problem download(s)
- Make, model and operating system of your device
- Internet browser and version you are using