Movies, TV shows, music albums and audiobooks are available for mobile and online access through hoopla digital – all you need is a valid Oak Park Public Library card and PIN.
New to hoopla? Watch this tutorial  and read more great reasons to check it out !
- Register for an account online at the hoopla website  or through the hoopla app for your iOS  or Android  device.
- Kindle Fire HDX users: open your browser on your Kindle Fire HDX device, type slideme.org  in your URL and hit go. Install SlideMe and sign up for an account. From there you can search for hoopla within SlideMe and install the app.
- You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and to enter your library card number and PIN. Need help with your PIN? 
- Browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse and choosing the Music, Movies, Audiobooks, or Television tab.
- Search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title's icon and then click the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles tab for viewing and listening.
You can Delete a book from your device, but you will still have it checked out to your library account - See more at: http://help.overdrive.com/article/0335/How-to-return-a-downloaded-title-... 
You can Delete a book from your device, but you will still have it checked out to your library account.
What are the loan rules?
- Up to eight titles may be borrowed each calendar month.
- A title that is returned early is still counted against your lending limit for the month.
- Television and movies may be borrowed for 2-3 days; Music for 7 days; Audiobooks for 21 days.
- One episode of a TV series counts as a check out.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
- There are no holds and no waiting! hoopla is a simultaneous access model, which means multiple users can use any of the titles at the same time.
What else should I know?
- If using hoopla on a desktop computer, it will also be necessary to install a browser plug-in called Widevine, designed by Google for the viewing of premium video content.
- Currently hoopla is only supported by iOS and Android devices, and, with some limited capabilities on the Kindle Fire HDX. A Kindle app and a Roku channel are in the works. Stay tuned!
- It's not possible to sample songs or download music albums to keep. Looking for something you didn't find in hoopla, or want to download an album to keep forever? Try our other music service Freegal .
- Downloading is only available in the mobile app. If you're using a desktop computer, you will only be able to stream.
I can't log in to my account
- Have you ever logged in to SWAN ? You need to do that first, and create your PIN. Need help with your PIN? 
- Is your library card expired? You will need to renew it at one of our physical locations before you can log in to Media On Demand.
Something is going wrong with my download/streaming
- Sometimes you may experience a temporary error-give it another try.
- There is a temporary glitch in the hoopla app for Samsung Galaxy S4 trying to use audiobooks. We'll report as soon as it's fixed.
- Check H oopla Support  for device-specific troubleshooting information and email support.
- If you don't find the answer, email us at email@example.com . Please include the following information so we can help you work through the issue:
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Exact text of any error message
- Library card number
- Title(s) of problem download(s)
- Make and model of mobile device
- Operating system (Mac® OS 10.6.2, Windows® 7, etc.)
- Internet browser and version
Have further questions and the library is closed? Email support from hoopla is available 7 days a week. Visit www.hoopladigital.com  and click the Need Help? link at the bottom of the page.