All April: no fines, no returns, no fooling!
To help ease the transition to a new catalog this April, we are encouraging you to hang on to your materials, with no fines accrued during April. Learn more .
Regular loan periods for Oak Park Public Library materials
- Books, audiobooks, magazines: 3 weeks.
- Compact discs (CDs): 3 weeks.
- DVDs and Blu-Rays.
- Movies: 1 week.
TV series: 2 weeks.
- Ebooks: 3 weeks, expire automatically; can be returned early.
Regular limits for Oak Park Public Library materials
- Physical items: 200.
- Ebooks: 5 per platform. Review available platforms .
- Requests: 30.
Regular fines for Oak Park Public Library materials
- DVDs, Blu-Rays: $1 a day.
- All other items: $.25 a day.
- Cash, checks and major credit cards accepted, in person and online.
- Fines of $50 or more suspend an account and are sent to an external collection agency.