- Not-for-profits or book groups: $50 for four hours
- Renters: $150 for four hours
- Partners (find definitions ): free
- Space is on the Second Floor of the Main Library .
- Maximum occupancy is 120.
- Available when the Main Library is open; check hours .
- Review the library's full meeting rooms policy  and payment and use procedures .
- Download and print the meeting room reservation application and rental agreement  (PDF).
- Offers hearing loop technology. To use, visitors should turn hearing aids to T-Coil.
Check room availability and request your reservation
- Check availability without obligation on the calendar .
- You will need to have or create a Spaces account, including email opt-in, to request a reservation. Be sure to include all of your organization's information.
- Complete an application, understand our payment procedures, and submit. You may submit via online, mail, fax, or in person.
- Your request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the full policy  and payment procedures .
Optional Equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD Player
- Coat Rack
- DVD Player
- Easel Whiteboard
- Greeter Table
- Internet Access for Your Computer
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Mac Projector Adapter
- Microphone, Cordless (2)
- Microphone, Lapel (2)
- Microphone, On Stand
- VHS player
- Electrical Outlets
- Ice Machine
- Small Refrigerator