- Non-profits or book groups: $50 for four hours
- Renters: $150 for four hours
- Partners (find definitions ): free
- Space is on the Second Floor of the Main Library .
- Maximum occupancy is 120.
- Available when the Main Library is open; check hours .
- Review the library's full meeting rooms policy  and payment and use procedures .
- Offers hearing loop technology. To use, visitors should turn hearing aids to T-Coil.
- Download and print the meeting room reservation application and rental agreement (PDF). 
Check availability, request your reservation
- Check availability on the calendar .
- Create a new Spaces account or login using your existing "Spaces" account  (top right of page.)
- To request a reservation, include your email opt-in and all of your organization's information.
- Complete an application, understand our payment procedures, and submit online, by mail, fax, or in person.
Optional Equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD Player
- Coat Rack
- DVD Player
- Easel Whiteboard
- Greeter Table
- Internet Access for Your Computer
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Mac Projector Adapter
- Microphone, Cordless (2)
- Microphone, Lapel (2)
- Microphone, On Stand
- Electrical Outlets
- Small Refrigerator