- Book groups or partners (find definitions ): free.
- Not-for-profits: $20 for four hours.
- Renters: $40 for four hours.
- Space is on the Lower Level.
- Maximum occupancy is 50.
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference.
- Available when Maze Branch is open .
- Review the library's full meeting rooms policy  and payment and use procedures .
- Download and print the meeting room reservation application and rental agreement  (PDF).
Check room availability and request your reservation
- Check availability without obligation on the calendar .
- You will need to have or create a Spaces account, including email opt-in, to request a reservation. Be sure to include all of your organization's information.
- Complete an application, understand our payment procedures, and submit. You may submit via online, mail, fax, or in person.
- Your request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the full policy  and payment procedures .
Equipment (select when requesting room)
LCD Projector and Screen.
Internet Access for Your Computer.