Support community connections and learning in Oak Park
Generous gifts for special programs and projects help support the library's mission to "provide opportunities for lifelong learning by creating spaces and opportunities to connect and engage, and by fostering a love of reading and a commitment to literacy."
How you can help
It’s through the help of individual donors like you that the library is able to fund innovative projects and programs. Give in person at any library location , and securely online through e-pay , offered through the Illinois State Treasurer's office, and through the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation , who manages these seven dedicated library funds:
- Helen M. Harrison Endowed Book Fund: Established by long-time library loyalist Helen Harrison for new books and materials. Give now > 
- Fallon Family Fund: Helping us deliver cutting-edge projects and resources for all of our community's children. Give now > 
- Bernard and Cecilia Sinkevitch Fund: Ongoing support for building our collections. Give now > 
- Scoville-Hutchinson Library Fund: Scholarship support for professional development, helping library employees earn a Master's of Library Science degree. Give now > 
- Oak Park Public Library Capital Fund: Helping support building and capital needs, and since July 2011 including the Ina Ostertag Scholarship Fund, which honors
a former library trustee. Give now > 
- H. Spencer Green Trust: An unrestricted fund bringing special projects to our community. Give now > 
- Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Fund: Ongoing support for building community bridges. Give now > 
Honor loved ones and personal milestones
Remember loved ones, long-time neighbors and friends. Honor milestones including birthdays, graduations and anniversaries. By making a gift, you can choose a subject area, and name who you are honoring, on a permanent bookplate.