Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Capacity: 25 chairs, six tables.
- Available when the Main Library is open.
Check availability, request reservation, return form
- Check availability on the calendar.
- Create a new Spaces account or login using your existing account and request a reservation.
- Complete an application and rental agreement form. Download the Book Discussion Room Form (PDF).
- Know a request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the full policy and payment and use procedures.