Jump to navigation
Community Engagement Space
Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- Space is on the first floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 40.
- Available when the Main Library is open; check hours.
Check availability, request reservation, return form
Equipment available upon request
- Easel, white board
- Wireness internet access with your laptop device
- LCD projector