Jump to navigation
Who can reserve?
- Groups requiring desktop computer access.
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $150 for four hours.
About the space
- On the third floor of the Main Library.
- Fourteen desktop computers and one wheelchair-accessible computer station. Space cannot be reconfigured.
- Installed software:
- Adobe Reader
- Gimp 2
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 Suite
- Microsoft Paint
- Web browsers: Chrome, Mozilla, and Internet Explorer
- Additional equipment:
- Three wall-mounted whiteboards
- One overhead projector
- Six power wall outlets
Check availability, request reservation, return form