Jump to navigation
Who can reserve?
- Groups requiring desktop computer access.
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the full Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $150 for four hours.
About the space
- On the third floor of the Main Library.
- Space cannot be reconfigured.
- Offers 14 desktop computers and one wheelchair-accessible computer station.
- Installed software:
- Adobe Reader
- Gimp 2
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 Suite
- Microsoft Paint
- Web browsers: Chrome, Mozilla, and Internet Explorer
- Additional equipment:
- Three wall-mounted whiteboards
- LCD Projector and screen
- Six power wall outlets
Request your reservation
- Check availability, then request space through your new (Create an Account) or existing (Login) Spaces account
- Know a request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the policy and payment and use procedures.