Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the third floor of the Main Library.
- Capacity: 12 chairs, one table.
- Space cannot be reconfigured.
- Offers WiFi and hookup to HDTV via VGA/HDMI cables.