Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the full Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the same level as the library.
- Capacity: 58 chairs, six tables.
- Offers WiFi.
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference.
Request your reservation
- Check availability, then request space through your new (Create an Account) or existing (Login) Spaces account.
- Download and complete the Dole Branch Meeting Room Form (PDF).
- Know a request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the policy and payment and use procedures.
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray player
LCD projector and screen (VGA and Apple)
Storytime rug, playgroup toys (ages 0-5)