Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the full Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Offers WiFi.
- Capacity: 32 chairs, eight tables.
- Catering area/sink.
Request your reservation
- Check availability, then request space through your new (Create an Account) or existing (Login) Spaces account.
- Download and complete the Small Meeting Room Form (PDF).
- Know a request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the policy and payment and use procedures.
Equipment available in the room
- Mac Projector Adapter (ask at second floor service desk)
Equipment available upon request
- CD player
- DVD player
- Easel whiteboard
- LCD projector and screen