Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Meeting Spaces policy >
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $200 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 120.
- Offers hearing loop technology. To use, visitors should turn hearing aids to T-Coil.
Check availability, request reservation, return form
- Check availability on the calendar.
- Create a new Spaces account or login using your existing account and request a reservation.
- Complete an application and rental agreement form. Download the Veterans Room Form (PDF).
- Know a request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the Meeting Spaces policy and payment and use procedures.
Optional Equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD Player
- Coat Rack
- DVD Player
- Easel Whiteboard
- Greeter Table
- Internet Access for Your Computer
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Mac Projector Adapter
- Microphone, Cordless (2)
- Microphone, Lapel (2)
- Microphone, On Stand
- Electrical Outlets
- Small Refrigerator