- Not-for-profits, book groups or partners (find definitions): free.
- Renters: $40 for four hours.
- Space is on the Library Level.
- Maximum occupancy is 50.
- Renters arrange tables and chairs to their preference.
- Available when Dole Branch is open.
- Review the library's full meeting rooms policy and payment and use procedures.
- Download and print the meeting room reservation application and rental agreement (PDF).
Check room availability and request your reservation
- Check availability without obligation on the calendar.
- You will need to have or create a Spaces account, including email opt-in, to request a reservation. Be sure to include all of your organization's information.
- Complete an application, understand our payment procedures, and submit. You may submit via online, mail, fax, or in person.
- Your request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the full policy and payment procedures.
Equipment (select when requesting room)
LCD Projector and Screen
Internet Access for Your Computer