- Not-for-profits or book groups: $20 for four hours.
- Renters: $40 for four hours.
- Partners (find definitions): free.
- Space is on the Second Floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 40.
- Available when the Main Library is open.
- Review the library's full meeting rooms policy and payment and use procedures.
- Download and print the meeting room reservation application & rental agreement (PDF).
Check room availability and request your reservation
- Check availability without obligation on the calendar.
- You will need to have or create a Spaces account, including email opt-in, to request a reservation. Be sure to include all of your organization's information.
- Complete an application, understand our payment procedures, and submit. You may submit via online, mail, fax, or in person.
- Your request cannot be considered until you submit electronically or sign your paper application acknowledging that you understand the full policy and payment procedures.
Equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Easel Whiteboard
- Internet Access for Your Computer
- LCD Projector and Screen
- Mac Projector Adapter