Mark your calendar for 2019
The Annual Book Fair will return Friday, August 2 through Sunday, August 4. Join us again this year in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park. And like the Friends on Facebook to be in the loop for more 2019 fair information.
Friday, August 2, 6–10 pm. $5 admission fee, $5 per electronic device.
- Free admission for Friends of the Oak Park Public Library »
- Why the $5 electronic device charge? Mobile devices often offer ISBN scanner capabilities, which aid shoppers in on-the-spot price evaluation
Saturday, August 3, 9 am–5 pm. Free admission.
- Free admission and free materials to everyone with valid nonprofit or educator ID, or 501c document
About tax-deductible donations
- At the Main Library only accepting: sellable books, movies, music
- Not accepting: magazines, textbooks, and condensed texts (such as Reader’s Digest)
- Volunteer sorters needed
- Preview/pre-purchase each day you volunteer
- Questions: call 708.697.6930 or email email@example.com
What do the proceeds support?
With funds raised, the Friends continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning, and community connections. Learn more »