Due to the incredible generosity of our community, we have reached storage capacity at the Main Library for the Friends of the Oak Park Public Library Annual Book Fair. We can no longer accept any materials donations for this year’s book fair at any library location.
From July 14-26, please drop off your donations at Oak Park and River Forest High School, Scoville South Hall entrance. Any items dropped off before July 14 must be discarded.
2018 Annual Book Fair: July 27 & 28
Join us again this year in the south cafeteria at Oak Park and River Forest High School, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, on Friday and Saturday, July 27 and 28, 2018.
- Friday, July 27, 6–10 pm. $5 admission fee, $5 per electronic device. Free admission for Friends of the Oak Park Public Library »
- Why the $5 electronic device charge? Mobile devices often offer ISBN scanner capabilities, which aid shoppers in on-the-spot price evaluation.
- Saturday, July 28, 9 am–5 pm. Free admission.
- Nonprofit & Educator Appreciation! Sunday, July 29, 12-2 pm.
- Free admission and free materials to everyone with valid nonprofit or educator ID, or 501c document.
- Volunteer sorters needed Saturday, July 14–27
- Preview/pre-purchase each day you volunteer
- Questions: call 708.697.6930 or email email@example.com.
What do the proceeds support?
With funds raised, the Friends continue a tradition that supports literacy, learning, and community connections.