Put the library in your pocket! Get 24/7 mobile access to the library’s catalog with the SWAN Libraries app.
How the new SWAN app helps you get the most from your digital library experience
- Get fast access to downloadable and streaming resources
- See your checkout history
- Save and access linked family cards
- Scan and search ISBN barcodes
- See which SWAN libraries are near you
Get the new SWAN app
Still using the old “OPPL” app?
Launched in 2012, the old “OPPL” is no longer being supported, and will be retired this spring. For the best possible digital library experience, we suggest you log out of the old app now, then download and log into the new SWAN app.
Need help? Have questions?
- Both one-on-one appointments and drop-in technical help sessions are available. Learn more »
- See step-by-step instructions with screenshots and find tutorial videos on how to use the app »
- Watch videos on how to:
SWAN is a consortium of 97 libraries mostly in Chicago’s western suburbs. Learn more »