Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card gives you access to the online resources listed here.
- Need a card? Find out what you need to get a card »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Need help? Have a question?
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
FILTER BY TITLE
FILTER BY CATEGORY
Easy-to-read biographies, plus read-along audio and word-by-word highlighting, ideally suited for pre-K through 3rd grade researchers.
Essays on hundreds of topics, presenting multiples sides of an issue, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and critical thinking guide, plus guides to debate, develop arguments, and write position papers.
Life, physical, and earth sciences information, including science fair help and ideas, for primary students.
Easy-to-use book writing software that creates a book in all the formats needed to publish, in print and digitally, through inkie.org. Delivers print-ready files for CreateSpace, IngramSpark and Lightning Source, as well as ebook files optimized for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, and more.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the inkie.org Pressbooks page »
- Choose to connect via your local library and then create a new profile.
- You will be asked to fill in your email address (optional) and create a username and password.
- You will need to select or search for the Oak Park Public Library.
- Enter your Oak Park Public Library card number when prompted.
- After you have created an account, you can log in with your username and password.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org »