Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Offers WiFi.
- Capacity: 32 chairs, eight tables.
- Catering area/sink.
Request a new meeting room reservation » Cancel or change an existing room reservation »
Equipment available in the room
- Mac projector adapter (ask at second floor service desk)
Equipment available upon request
- CD player
- DVD player
- Easel whiteboard
- LCD projector and screen