Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $200 for four hours.
About the space
- On the second floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 120.
- Offers WiFi and hearing loop technology. To use, visitors should turn hearing aids to T-Coil.
Optional equipment (select when requesting room)
- CD player
- Coat rack
- DVD player
- Easel whiteboard
- Greeter table
- LCD projector and screen
- Mac projector adapter
- Microphone, cordless (2)
- Microphone, lapel (2)
- Microphone, on stand
- Electrical outlets
- Small refrigerator