Who can reserve?
- Any library cardholder age 18 years or older.
- Available up to four months in advance for Oak Park Public Library cardholders.
- Available up to one month in advance for all other library cardholders.
- Read the Payment and Use Procedures and Meeting Spaces Policy »
- Not-for-profit: Free for four hours.
- For-profit: $50 for four hours.
About the space
- Space is on the first floor of the Main Library.
- Maximum occupancy is 40.
- Offers WiFi.
Equipment available upon request
- Easel, whiteboard
- LCD projector