Study rooms are available to everyone. Reservations are required, and other guidelines apply. Looking for larger space? Check out a meeting space »
- Rooms accommodate: 1-6 people
- Time limit per day: 3 hours
- Please arrive on time: Reservations may be released if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time
- Reservations can be made: 4 weeks in advance
Know what room you want? Check availability & reserve now
One study room on Maze Branch’s Lower Level
- Call 708.386.4751 to reserve.
- Holds up to four people.
- Has a two-hour time limit per day.
- Can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
- May be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
For kids in grades 6 through 12
Study rooms on the Main Library’s Second Floor
- Can be reserved up to four weeks in advance.
- Available 3-9 pm Monday-Thursday; 3-6 pm Friday; 9 am-5 pm Saturday; 1 pm-6 pm Sunday.
- Room seats two to six people.
- Three-hour time limit per day.
- Please let us know if you will be late so we can hold the room. Your reservation may be forfeited if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time.
- Teen Room needs to have a Teen involved in the usage of the room.
For kids up to grade 6
Study rooms on the Main Library’s First Floor
- Call 708.452.3420 to reserve.
- Can be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Reservation limits: two hours a day, once a week. Additional space may be available for day-of use.
- Homework Hub seats two to four people, offers homework supplies such as workbooks/calculators/wipe boards, and has an ADA accessible computer installed with educational and special needs software. Oak Park Public Library card required. Kindergarten through grade 6.
- Study Room #2 seats four to six people and can be used for studying or group projects, crafts, or small gatherings. For children and caregivers through grade 6.