Due to COVID-19, all buildings are currently closed to the public. The library is reintroducing services following a staged, service level plan. At Service Level 2 (expected July 22), the Main Library will open to the public with specific capacity limits and some onsite staff for technology support. Public computer use will be by appointment only. More »
Check out a mobile hotspot
- Place an online hold through the catalog.
- Use Contact-Free Holds Pickup and Contact-Free Returns services.
- Keep for three weeks.
About the hotspots
- 4G device connects WiFi-enabled smartphones, tablets, and laptops to the Internet from any location within Sprint’s 4G or T- Mobile coverage areas.
- One hotspot connects up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices; a fully charged device lasts about six hours.
- Replacement cost is $85.
- Comes in a zipped bag with power cord, adaptor, and instruction card.