Get answers to your questions, tell us what you think
- Press 2 for library hours.
- Press 3 for account support, renewals.
- Press 4 for reference and nonfiction.
- Press 5 for fiction, movies, and music.
- Press 6 for children’s services.
- Press 7 for teen services.
- Press 9 for a staff directory.
- Press 0 for an operator.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Usually the last four digits of an account’s primary phone number, you may change your PIN after you log into your account. Here’s how:
- In the “Personal Information” tab, click “Change PIN.”
- Enter your current PIN (the last four digits of your primary phone number).
- Enter your desired new PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN by entering it again.
- Click “Update.”
Your new PIN should now be saved. PINs can also be reset by clicking Forgot My PIN from the catalog login screen. Please note: to protect patron privacy, library staff can remotely reset a PIN (so you can change it) but cannot share a PIN over the phone or via email.
Ask us to find or purchase materials not in the catalog
Any Oak Park resident with a valid library card can make a request. Learn more about making a request »
- Executive Director David J. Seleb, email@example.com, 708.697.6911
- Freedom of Information Officer and Director of Operations Jeremy Andrykowski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6918
- Meet more library staff »
- Get in touch with all board members by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Learn more about the Board of Library Trustees »
- Jodi Kolo, Director of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.452.3485
- Ashley Boyer, Digital Content Coordinator, email@example.com, 708.697.6929
- Kristen Romanowski, Writer & Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 708.697.6925
Get in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. All of the library’s social media channels are intended to help users engage with the Oak Park Public Library community. We encourage everyone to share thoughts and ideas. We reserve the right to remove individual posts and posters that include spam, profanity, off-topic comments, and personal attacks. We also encourage sharing information about community resources and events as long as posts do not directly ask followers to donate financially to a fundraiser or other non-community entity or share information irrelevant to the Oak Park Public Library community.
More Oak Park government entities
- Oak Park and River Forest High School: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Oak Park Elementary School District 97: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Oak Park Township: see the calendar and read news
- Park District of Oak Park: see the calendar and sign up for emails
- Village of Oak Park: see the calendar and sign up for emails