Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card gives you access to the online resources listed here.
- An Oak Park library card number and PIN is required to create accounts and access resources remotely.
- Need a card? Find out what you need to get a card »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- Need help? Have a question?
- Your privacy is important. Learn more »
FILTER BY TITLE
FILTER BY CATEGORY
An inspirational resource for DIY, crafters, and makers with more than 1,000 award-winning art and craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the Oak Park Public Library Creativebug page »
- Before you can access the page, you will be promoted to enter your library card number and PIN.
- You will need to fill in your first name, last name, and email address and create a password to create your account.
- After you have created an account, you can select the login link to enter your username and password.
- Questions? Contact us »
Easy-to-use book writing software that creates a book in all the formats needed to publish, in print and digitally, through inkie.org. Delivers print-ready files for CreateSpace, IngramSpark and Lightning Source, as well as ebook files optimized for Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, and more.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account through the inkie.org Pressbooks page »
- Choose to connect via your local library and then create a new profile.
- You will be asked to fill in your email address (optional) and create a username and password.
- You will need to select or search for the Oak Park Public Library.
- Enter your Oak Park Public Library card number when prompted.
- After you have created an account, you can log in with your username and password.
- Questions? Email email@example.com »