OPEDC-sourced resources for businesses affected by COVID-19 »
(Above) Librarian Bridget Optholt shares highlights on how the library teams with you to strengthen and grow your business.
Entrepreneurs, new businesses, and nonprofit organizations have access to expert services and resources, free training and spaces, and local community connections—all through their library. Whether you are an entrepreneur just getting started or an established business looking to grow and reach new markets, team with your library to:
- Talk to a local expert, Librarian Bridget Optholt, at email@example.com and 708.452.3466.
- Review recommended reading lists:
- Improve access to resources. Get a library card for your business »
- Discover industry trends and collect valuable data. Get deep, subscription-based competitor and industry information from resources including:
- Business Source Premier: essentials for the business researcher
- Illinois Legal Aid: articles and referrals to free and low-cost legal aid offices
- Legal Information Reference Center: full-text of top consumer legal reference books
- Morningstar Investment Research Center: financial stock and mutual fund information
- ReferenceUSA: directory of 14 million businesses and 89 million residents
- Regional Business News: business journals, newspapers, and newswires
- Small Business Reference Center: books, tools, and videos that address small business topics
- Value Line: information on stocks, mutual funds, options, and convertible securities