- Preparing for the SAT or ACT? Brainfuse HelpNow offers test preparation for the SAT and ACT. Log in now with your library card number and PIN »
- Writing a paper? Try NoodleTools, a research and citation tool, available to Oak Park and River Forest High School students.
- Have a question? Ask a librarian! Contact us online any time. We’ll be in touch by the next day the Main Library is open. Or call us at 708.452.3480 during Main Library hours.
Need to find more information from wherever you are?
Get your library card number and PIN ready to log into to the great online resources below.
- Need a card? Oak Park residents at any age can get one »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
Thousands of full text journal/magazine articles, providing access to critical information.
A fresh way to explore the full spectrum of African-American history and culture, covering five centuries.
New! Brainfuse HelpNow »
On-demand, anytime, anywhere learning resources for all ages, including live online help from tutors (available daily from 2 to 11 pm), practice tests for college entrance exams, expert writing assistance, a test center with customized study plans, a flashcard creator, a private virtual study room to share, and more.
Free app for iOS and Android available. Need help getting started with the app? Watch a video tutorial »
Authoritative biographical entries covering international figures from all time periods and areas of study.
Full-text historical reference books, magazines, journals, and thousands of primary source documents.
Online learning platform with video tutorials to learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
Essays on hundreds of topics, presenting multiples sides of an issue, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and critical thinking guide, plus guides to debate, develop arguments, and write position papers.